Last weekend I went to Afternoon Tea with a friend who I grew up. It was sort of a belated birthday celebration for the both of us. We had been talking about going to tea time for quite some time and I'm glad we finally went. We both really enjoyed ourselves and we're starting a new tradition to dress up, be extra girly and have tea time once a month.
I knew what I would wear for our outing (OOTD to post later), but I had no clue what I would do for my makeup until I saw this picture:
Although I'm not as tawny as Lindsay Price, I loved the mix of golden brown eyes with peachy lips so I thought I'd take this look as my inspiration... and I wanted to use my new Revlon Lip Butter in Juicy Papaya (review here).
- Giorgio Armani Maestro Eraser Dark Circle Concealer, 4 medium beige
- Tarte Skinny SmolderEyes waterproof liner, Moonstone Brown
- Maybelline Colossal Volum' waterproof mascara
- Tarte SmolderEyes waterproof liner, Gold (similar here)
- Tarte Waterproof Shadow Stick, Taupe
- Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter, Juicy Papaya (review here)
I hope you enjoyed this face-of-the-day! Please follow me or subscribe for more posts. :)